Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chalkboard Menu planner


So here's another project that my sister-in-law Stacie gave to me, but I'm not sure where she got it...  But I have a few left over from the craft fair. I know that she did them as a ward enrichment activity and they were a hit.  These chalkboard painted boards work great for planning out your menu for the week and then you don't have to hear the dreaded question every night, "Mom, What's for dinner?" Just wipe them off and start a new each week.

They are made from MDF and has a routered edge for a little nicer look.  They measure 10 inches wide to 30 inches in length.  Only $20 completed with piece of chalk, or if you'd like to paint your own board, then I can cut your vinyl for $15 if you want in all in 1 piece, (so you just have to center one item and everything is spaced appropriately.)  Or if you want to place each word independently of each other, then the price is $7.  I can also do a different font if you'd like. Cost for shipping is $10.00 unless you want to pick it up in SE Idaho.
Just email if your interested and I can send you an invoice via Paypal!!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment