Monday, June 27, 2011

Girls camp theme- Live Like You Believe


So I had a neighbor contact me about doing a little gift for her Young Woman at Girls camp this year.  She had found a logo similar to this that she liked so I got going made one similar that I could resize.

Put these on galvanized sheet metal and then place in a 2x4 with a routered groove for a base and you've got a cute little gift that packs flat.  Ideal for bringing home.

These are both originally 6x10.25 inches, but can be resized to fit whatever size of metal pieces you can find.
This size cost $4.00 + s&h
12x12 cost $5.00 + s&h

Email me at daisydotdecor@gmail.com if you want to order..Let me know if you want the straight or curved frame, color, and size you would like, and I'll send you a paypal invoice.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment