Monday, November 8, 2010

Weathered clocks


So I had a nephew that got married this summer and I told him and his wife that I'd make them a clock.  So once they picked the colors they wanted the clock, I got with Andrea and had her help me pick out the fonts that she'd like to go on the clock.  I originally had a more fancy font, but Andrea liked it a little more simple.  So we found something that worked well with her personality!!

I think it turned out pretty well, and it makes me want to cut new vinyl for my first clock I made.   This clock is 24 inches round and the vinyl would be $28.00.  But I do have a few clocks already painted that I would sell for $65.00 + $10 shipping and handling.
1- painted as above
2- Black with a cream/light tan coloring for the weathered crackle that shows through. Would come with cream colored vinyl and clock hands.
Shoot me an email if you're interested and we can send pdf files back with examples and we can personalize these clocks to your personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment