Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dry erase Calendar



So my Sister-in-law (the awesome one behind the Creative Crate) had come up with a great frame remake.  Turning a frame into dry erase calendar.  She also decided that it would be a great Super Saturday project.  Don't you just love Super Saturdays...Right in time for Christmas gifts!!   And so inexpensive too.  BTW, I hope all of you realize how much work goes into those Super Saturdays. Anyways....

Well when she did hers originally, she drew on the back of the glass with a permanent marker and then cut out vinyl with her Cricut.
Well when she approached me to do the vinyl, I had a little easier idea for the grid too.  And see what she did with it!!  I LoVe IT!!

Here's a few up close pictures for you.
Don't you love that beautiful paper she put on the back.  You could change it for all the season to match your decor!! Or if like the idea of it just being the wall behind it, it always looks good that way too.


This is what the vinyl looks like, but it comes mirror image from this cause it's applied to the back of the glass so when you use the dry erase marker on the front side, you can wipe it off and don't have to worry about the vinyl moving!


Vinyl sizes
8x10= $6.50+$3 s+h
11x14=$9.00+$5 s+h
16x20=$17.00+$5 s+h
These sizes are based on the size of frame needed e.i the 8x10 vinyl will fit in a standard 8x10 frame on the glass.

I have black, choc. brown, brown, tan, cream, and white.  
If you'd like another color, I do have others, but these are the neutrals I have on hand.
Remember: Orders over $40.00 have free shipping. 

Anyone else think of ideas that could go along with this!!

12 comments:

  1. Where can I place an order? I want this! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I think I got your email, but if I missed ya, please shoot me an email at daisydotdecor@ gmail.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do we place an order?? Through email?? They look fabulous! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika, I tried to email you, but couldn't seem to find an address for you. If you like to order some vinyl just email me (daisydotdecor@gmail.com) and then I can help you with directions if you need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, how do I order it from you???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you still selling these? I'd love one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you still selling the vinyl? If so, I'd love to order one from you. My email is ct.chapa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would also love to place an order!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you'd like ot order, just email me at daisydotdecor@gmail.com. Or leave me your email address in a comment and I'll get back to ya. With the new profile protection, I just can't email ya right bacl. Sorry!! Brooke Hope you see this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this. Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete