Monday, March 21, 2011

Faith is the Power....

So I've been meaning to get this posted forever.  I made this window well over a year ago, along with several others to sell at the craft fair that I did. I only had one left over.  Man they sold like hot cakes!  But I didn't have a good picture of a finished product so I have been holding off posting them here.  SO you can see I still need a good picture of a finished product, cause the walls in the house we bought are almost the same exact color as some of my vinyl, (cream/light tan).  
I was just getting too anxious to get these posted, that I didn't wait until we'd painted a room a different color.  
I swear it's not going to be long and we'll my hubby will have 2 rooms painted.  I hate being pregnant and not being able to help with the painting. HEHE.  Okay I really do feel bad, but he's an awesome painter so shouldn't I leave it to him anyway?!



#1                                         #2


 You can see how striking this can be behind a colored background/wall!! That is if I didn't have the window reflecting on my glass.  *sigh*

If you're local to the SE Idaho area, I would sell this one for $75.00, but if you want to find your own old window or just put it on your wall the prices follow.

18in wide x23in. ht = $40+$5 s&h
*Note any orders over $40 get free shipping and handling
It comes in 2 parts/ and I need the 2 colors you'd like.  Find my current color selection here.
And which fonts do you like #1 or #2.

I can do custom sizes and they don't cost extra, if you have a space in mind that needs filling, shoot me an email and I'll get you a quote.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment