Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Strawberry Spinach salad-Simple!!

So this a a quick throw together thing that I love.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  I know my husband gets sick of this cause I want to eat it all the time.  What can you expect...I'm pregnant and have to feed those cravings.  If he doesn't want his...I eat it too!!
This is one of the reasons I almost always have strawberries on hand.  Even in the winter  splurge and buy them.  Or I get them in my bountiful basket and then I don't feel guilty at all.  

So strawberries cut into bite sized pieces

I love baby spinach, but if the bunches of regular spinach are only $0.78 I can't really justify in buying the bags of baby spinach.  So I just cut off the stems and tear it up.  Then add the cut strawberries and top with this awesome poppyseed dressing(below).  I buy mine at the local Winco.  Love this salad, it's almost like a dessert to me. 
The oval sticker above says it's good on fresh peaches.....MMMM I tried it and totally prefer it with the strawberries!!

Is this one more readable?  

Enjoy this simple salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment